Thursday, November 8, 2007

Online listening- two podcast



"It is time for a home server"


"Tim Goodman's TV Talk Mashine: at long last the debut of Question Girl"
I have listened two online podcast. Actually, there was very hard and difficult to find interesting theme and suitable level text, which computer could open to listen. I have visited more than 10, or maybe even 20 web sites and couldn't open any podcast.

At last I successfully opened two of texts. They weren't very difficult as I expected.

The first one was about servers, so vocabulary was quit difficult and I have to listen it twice to understand everything.

The second one was much easier than the first, there was native speakers speaking with American English accent, so it made listening simpler.

The only difficulty listening second record was that speakers laughed a lot and also they interviewed some other persons on the phone, so that it made listening a little harder, but at the same time and more interesting. It was not necessary for me to read the text for better understanding, because, as I already have mentioned, the vocabulary of both texts was quit easy understandable.

To sum it up, I hope that in the future I would not have any difficulties listening the online podcast. On the other hand, such a listening gives us a lot good experience to arise our listening skills, which will be useful in the nearest future doing our exam paper and, of course, in our future work, nevertheless what it will be.

No comments: